Certified to FAA AC 150/5345-39 (Current Edition)
Retroreflective airport markers are used to mark airport taxiways, runway edges, ends and thresholds.
- Self-erecting when struck by a vehicle
- Resistant to ultraviolet light, ozone, and hydrocarbons
- Polypropylene post remains dimensionally stable from -4° F (brittleness point) to 329° F (melting point)
- Ground driven posts are capable of being mowed over by a standard DOT flail or sickle mower (special attachment required).
- Manufactured in the USA by Flexstake