Certified to FAA AC 150/5345-56 (Current Edition)
ICAO Annex 14, Vol. 1
ICAO Aerodrome Design Manual, Part 5
The ALCMS simplifies the control and monitoring of lighted visual aids and enhances airport safety. The basic function of the system remains the same whether for a general aviation airport that supports only a few operations in a day or a large commercial airport which caters to hundreds of operations on any given day.
● Preprogrammed Preset Failsafe that can be reconfigured in the field
● Capable of individually controlling each of the airport lighting circuit elements.
● Customizable touch screen(s) graphics dependent upon individual airport requirements and options
● Support of redundant communication networks including: Single Mode Fiber (SM), Multi Mode Fiber (MM), Wireless RF, Hardwire
● Control of non-Regulator elements such as Beacons, Wind Cones, Generators, and ATS
● Customizable RVR Presets
● Open architecture allows for simple integration of off-the-shelf replacement parts
● Future-proof system design that is easily expandable
● Real-time monitoring with extensive alarm and reporting capabilities
● Secure Transfer of Control from station-to-station is ensured by a grant/deny request system
● Variable parameters for each circuit and device include on-delay, soft start, monitoring, and alarming
● Available integration of L-854/ARCAL and/or photo-cell
● Robust industrial PLC backbone
● Offers programmable preset buttons to automate common procedures
Contact us for a quote and we will process your order over the phone. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or request a quote below. We are available from 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday.