L-828/L-829 AC 150/5345-10 (Current Edition)
Monitoring according to AC 150/5345-10 (Current Edition)
The switchgear regulator cell fits into a switchgear line up. Switchgear regulators allow a smaller installation footprint, minimize down time and ease of connection to other vital airport systems such as ALCMS. Supplies three or five precision output currents to power airfield series lighting circuits.
● L-828 or L-829 Switchgear cells available
● Class 1 or Class 2* availability for 6.6A or 20A circuits
● Air cooled
● Maximum efficiency power factor
● Dedicated raceways for control and power
● Easy Installation and Operation
● Built in IRMS availability
● Internal S -1 Cutout availability
● 3 or 4 bus availability, up to 65kAIC
To order a Switchgear Regulator System contact the Airport Lighting Company Sales Department – (315) 682-6460
Contact us for a quote and we will process your order over the phone. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or request a quote below. We are available from 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday.