Compliant with Standards:
FAA: L-801A(L) A/C150/5345-12F Medium Intensity Airport Beacon.
ICAO: Annex 14, Volume 1
Designed primarily for night operation as identification and location markers for airports.
- FAA ETL Certified, AIP Qualified
- 65% Power reduction over traditional metal halide lamps
- Instant on- no more waiting for bulbs to get to full bright!
- FAA Certificate of Conformance: L-801A(L)-Medium Intensity Airport Beacon (AC 150/5345-12F)
- ICAO: Aerodromes, Annex 14, Volume 1, Eighth Edition. Photometry – Chapter 5, Sec. 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11
- Chromaticity – Appendix 1 Section 2.3.1
- One white LED lamp, One aviation green LED lamp
- 50,000 hour typical lamp life (12 years)
- Patented belt-drive system eliminates the lubrication required by conventional gear-drive beacons (U.S. Pat. 5,339,224)
- Lamps preset 5˚ above horizontal, adjustable
- Optional stainless steel cabinet & bearings for highly corrosive environments
- Class I (No Heater) normal operating temperature range: 0°F to +131°F (-18°C to +55°C)
- Class 2 (With Heater) normal operating temperature range: -67°F to +131°F (-55°C to +55°C)
- Heater thermostatically controlled to engage at 0°F
- Optional tell-tale relay (monitors lamps and triggers dry contact on outage)
- Power Consumption L-801A(L): Class I; 136W. Class II; 536W
- Manufactured in the USA
- AIP Buy American qualified