Certified to FAA AC 150/5345-46 (Current Edition)
FAA Engineering Brief No. 67
Runway Threshold/End, Non-Precision IFR Runways
- Long Life LEDs for over 50,000 hours of service.
- Light clarity ensured for years with glass lens.
- Dimmable to FAA intensity curve from 2.8 amp to 6.6 amps.
- Bidirectional fixtures use 65W, unidirectional fixtures use 45W
- Plug and Know circuit design. Dynamic controller senses the attached light engines, allowing for greater service flexibility.
- Daytime recognition provided on lens retainers.
- Leveling surface and sighting cross on cap eliminates the need for an aiming device.
- Fixture surface area designed to meet LED thermal requirements.